We’ve decided to host a Christmas Market here at The Village on Sunday December 10th!
The market will help promote The Village and the great things that are available at the Farm Shop all year round.
The market is to be focused on handmade NZ products & crafts .*
*Please note that only be Farm Shop Supply partners are invited to sell food products.
In’s & Out’s:
When: Sunday Dec 10th 10am-2pm
Where: The Village, 1 Rothwell Lane, RD9, 3289, Whatawhata
Cost: $30 for a 3×3 site, $15 for a table space, (limited numbers, first in first served)
Apply to attend: If you wish to attend The Village Christmas Market, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Priority will be given to Farm Shop Supply Partners, and opened up to others from 1 Oct, when you will be sent an application form. You will receive confirmation of attendance once your stall fee has been received.
Set up: 3×3 gazebo space on gravel carpark at front of The Village (gazebos must be weighted down with weights). You are able to be onsite from 7.30am, you have twenty minutes to unload your gear from your vehicle to your site.
**All stall-holders must be onsite by 9am, all cars off-site by 9.15am. Late comers, will only be let in at the discretion of the organizing team**.
Parking: All stall-holders vehicles must be parked on School Road. (3 minute walk from market set up)
Packdown: You may not start to pack down or bring your vehicles on-site until 2pm.
Dogs: Stall holders are not permitted to have dogs on site for the day, unless arranged prior with market organizers.
To make this a great event, it takes input from every stall holder attending. So what can you do to help with marketing?
- Share this information with your network of crafters. Eg please email this link out to your friends who are marketers.
- We will have flyers and we will need your help getting them out there.
- We have set up an event on Eventfinda and on Facebook visit www.facebook.com/whatawhata.farm.shop for the link (live Sunday 1st October) , this is the one to share with EVERYONE – more than once Please!
- If you have any other ideas, on how to promote this wonderful day, please email us. We’d love to hear from those with suggestions.
What we will do to help you:
- Carefully screen stall holders so that we don’t have more than 3 of the same type of thing.
- Do our best to make the local community aware of The Village Christmas Market.
- Guide the setup process and oversee the pack-down.
We look forward to hearing back for those of you who are keen to take part in this Christmas event!