- Gill Davis from The Waikato Times asked Amanda Ratuki, from The Village Farm Shop, about why she loves the Waikato in their regular Tempo Magazine feature.
- For those of you preparing for Christmas, the pre-Christmas Nourish e-zine suggested making The Village Farm Shop a destination for gifts!
- Denise Irvine visited The Village Cafe this week and wrote a beautiful piece on our rustic country cafe. See for yourself– also included is a recipe for Asian pulled pork and kimchi.
- Our very own Village Cafe was nominated for the Meadow Fresh Cafe of the Year competition. Voting is now closed, but we will update you when the results for finalists are announced early in 2017.
- The 2016 Spring edition of Nourish Magazine has done a spread on Country Cafes and with it an article about The Village Cafe and the Village Farm Shop, you can also see our ad in the edition here!
- June 2016 saw this fantastic review of The Village Cafe in Tempo. See what how Libby Wilson rated the cafe!
- Denise Irvine visited The Village Farm Shop in early May 2016 and wrote this very kind piece: in the Waikato Times: Stuff-Lifestyle
- After visiting in January, just a few days before The Village opened Danielle Nicholson
wrote this piece for the NZ Herald.
- Finding a family friendly cafe can be difficult-but thanks to Kids Go, there are helpful links to cafe’s that cater for the young and the older! Click here to see what they have to say about The Village Cafe.