The Village three cabins available as Pop-Up Shops.
These cabins are approx 2.5m deep x 3.8m wide, and are available for short-term rental.
If you have a budding business, have a room full of pieces of art, or you sell handmade leather hand bags, this could be the ideal space for you to share your work with the wider community!
Our priority will be for locally made products/ services, and will extend to imported goods provided there is sufficient evidence that you are adding value or it is a unique product.
Food products will only be permitted provided the items are made in a certified kitchen, and you have the appropriate food safety certs. Food prepared or served on site and liquor are not permitted.
If you are interested in renting the space, please take the time to read the info below:
- Rental: For Cabins 1, 2 or 3, the rental period is Tuesday- Monday. This way you are able to remove your products and do cleaning on Monday’s.
- All rental includes power and is payable a week in advance.
- Your responsibility: You will provide your own padlock to secure the cabin, and ensure that it is removed once your rental period has ended.
- You are responsible for the protection of your stock during it’s time in the cabins. The Village will not be liable for any loss. You will be covered by The Villages’ public liability insurance.
- Unless you are delivering or loading stock, all vehicles associated with operating your cabin will be parked off site, not in The Village car park.
- You may place stock/ props etc in the area directly in front of your cabin on the deck. If it is hot or wet, a gazebo can be used on the deck in front of the cabin (not to come out further than 3 metres from doors of cabins), but must be weighted down and removed at the end of each day.
- There is to be no food cooked in the cabins or on the decks. No fires on decks or in the cabins, this includes burning of candles.
- Hours of trade can be anytime within (but not necessary the same as) the hours The Village Cafe is open. Please check what these are as they change depending on the season.
- The Village operates on tank water, so any drinking water, or water required for your Pop-Up Shop will be brought with you, not accessed from The Village, unless it is for your final clean.
- Lastly, please note that The Village is not responsible for the success of your Pop-Up Shop, and mother nature is not within our control! 🙂
- You are responsible for the cleaning of the cabins, this includes:
Walls wiped down with a non-abrasive cloth and product;
Windows wiped- no smears left
Any gravel outside the cabin which has been disrupted by items you placed outside has been made flat and level
All rental is paid and up to date
- If there is any damage or cleaning is not to our standard, we will invoice you for any damage caused by you and any cleaning that has to be done. By renting (paying) our cabins, you agree to this
Now that we’re all on the same page, if you’re keen for a Pop-Up Shop space please email
With……Business name, your name, business product/ service, 3 x photos, whether you wish to rent cabin 1, 2 or 3 and at least two different sets of dates you’d like access to the cabins, your Facebook/ website/ Instagram links, and lastly why you’d like to have a Pop-Up Shop at The Village.
We will take a look over your info, check the calendar, flick you a form to sign which details the above info, and we’ll see if we can make your Pop-Up Shop happen.
Please note the person responsible of managing the rental of the cabins wears many hats, so will not always respond immediately to your emails, if it is urgent please call her on 021 123 2392.